WHICH VERSION OF MUTYA BUENA IS MORE BUENO?

Mutya Bueno looking bueno
Entertainment Daily
I first got to know about the British group known as the Sugababes around 2003 when I watched a music video of theirs on MTV ("Shape," I believe the song is entitled). Of the three girls that made up the group, there was something distinct and dominant about the one known as Mutya Buena that led me to believe that she was the leader of the group. I guess I was wrong as I can't find a source that calls her the leader or lead vocalist of the group. She might have been the de facto leader anyway.
Don't mess with this version of Mutya. Bueno?
Whatever the case may be, permit me to say that she may have taken her "distinctness" to a whole other level as she has gone from the first picture to that below.
Which version of Mutya do you prefer? Which is more bueno?
Source: Entertainment Daily







Comments

Popular Posts