MILLIONAIRES AT THE OSCARS COME UP WITH A $2 TIP FOR PIZZA GUY

So I was just relaxing in my bedroom and going through the news on yahoo.com when I happened upon the article about the pizza delivery guy at the Oscars 2014. Apparently, the host- or is hostess more appropriate- Ellen Degeneres, hired a regular pizza delivery guy to deeliver some pizza to the show. He was transported to the show in an Academy S.U.V where he delivered 99 pizzas. At the end of it all he got a tip of ... can you guess? Go ahead, please try. A thousand dollars? Wrong. ten thousand dollars? You couldn't be further from the truth. He got a miserly $2. I mean, for the love of everything good, two dollars. That is just over a pound. I mean, even I tip more than that. Then the story on yahoo.com entitled the true story of the Oscar pizza delivery guy goes on to say that the man, an employee of an LA pizza parlour, was later given $300 (179 pounds or 49,000 naira). Seriously? Is that all the multitude of rich and famous at the event could come up with? Seiously??!!



Comments

Popular Posts