Former US soldier says didn’t think of Iraqi civilians as humans














The picture above are those of the DEVIL HIMSELF(the grinning monster in orange)and the girl he raped and murdered.
You can read the full story at http://www.dawn.com/news/592351/former-us-soldier-says-didnt-think-of-iraqi-civilians-as-humans. All I have to say is "What kind of 'human beings' perpertrate such crimes?" And I use the term 'human beings' in the loosest of senses. I mean, you go to someone's house, gang-rape a 14 year old girl and shoot the rest of her family and her dead. To make matters worse, this is not the first time Americans are doing this in Iraq. And I doubt if it will be the last. Is this the so-called freedom and "American way of life" that they are fighting to preserve? And what makes soldier Green and his friends more  human than Iraqis if I may ask? This is the reason why I don't see people in uniform and immediately think HERO. Really, how many of them are? I mean, really?

Comments

Popular Posts