A Most Unusual Career Switch For This Former Hollywood Star

Nicole Eggert at an event a few years back
Credit: famousbase.com
You just have to feel a great deal of respect for this woman. I know some would say "What an idiot! How come she could not use her celebrity to get a better job or gig and make more millions?" Or " Couldn't she have auditioned for a reality tv show like most of her peers seem to be doing nowadays." "Is this nothing more than an admission of a fall from grace to grass?"


Yahoo.com
Nicole Eggert minding her new business
Credit: Yahoo.com
I must admit, I too had these thoughts and many more running through my head when I came across the Yahoo article about her new job. But regardless of how you feel about Nicole Eggert's new career, you have to admire this woman for her dogged determination to continue to provide for herself and her family. You have to admire her courage - I believe it takes a whole lot of that - to not only drive her ice cream truck around Los Angeles, where she could be spotted by her former celebrity peers, but to also publicize it via Twitter. You have to admire her for not going cap-in-hand to beg for financial aid from her former better-of Baywatch colleagues (you know who I am talking about) and other Hollywood contacts - I bet she still has a few. Scratch that last sentence. I just found out that she still acts and featured in a movie this year called Tattoo Nightmares. So I guess her financial situation is not as dire as I initially thought it was.


Nicole Eggert (right) during her Baywatch days
Credit: Flickr.com
 Whatever her reason for driving an ice-cream truck around Los Angeles,
be it to pull herself out of financial doldrums or to augment her income, she has chosen to sort herself out her own way and she deserves a great deal of commendation and support for this effort. She is a stellar example and reminder that being down does not necessarily mean being out.

For more info on this story visit  https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/celeb-news/nicole-eggert-baywatch-ice-cream-truck-160643576.html.



Comments

Popular Posts