Friday Music FlashBack (FMF) : Puff Daddy feat. Faith Evans and 112 "I'll Be Missing You"

 Credit : EKWvids Youtube Channel

This is another song that holds special memories for me. The video was released in 1997 - if my memory serves me well - and it was around that time that I first started lifting weights, a pastime that has become an integral part of my life, along with other fitness activities. Almost every kid in my neighbourhood had his own version (unofficial remix) of the hit song and most kids tried to reproduce Puffy's moves in the video. Still a great video to watch and nice song to listen to. Look at one of the popular remixes of the chorus at the time. 

Every cow say moo
Every goat say meeee
Every chicken say coo koo roo koo koo
I'll be missing you

What a shame!! Yes I know. It wasn't a product of my mind though.

Comments

Popular Posts